Contisolv®-H hot dissolving unit
Particularly high concentrations require hot dissolving processes. Contisolv®-H benefits from the two key Miteco technologies: the Coaxial Injector® and the Radial Jet Mixer®. Compared to other processes, this process can achieve either the same Brix value with lower temperatures or a higher Brix value at the same temperature; this saves energy and investment costs. Further characteristics include fully automatic continuous operation without batch dissolving tanks, high accuracy and excellent process stability.
- Radial Jet Mixer, an exclusive technology from Miteco The core focal points of Miteco plant technology are blending, dissolving and concentrating. One of our key technologies for these processes is the Radial Jet Mixer, which differs fundamentally from other processes to blend liquid and solid starter materials. The Radial Jet Mixer has a very simple and exceptionally reliable design which ensures increased homogeneity of the mix compared to other techniques. It is a quick technique, has shorter mixing times and places low mechanical stress on the mix.
- Coaxial Injector, an exclusive technology from Miteco To introduce hard-to-wet powders into liquids is technically very demanding. This is exactly where the strengths of the Miteco Coaxial Injector lie. Even with tricky combinations of materials, the injector can eliminate unwanted agglomeration that can be difficult to remove. Wetting with the Coaxial Injector is an ideal pre-mixing process for the Radial Jet Mixer.
|Areas of application||dissolving powders and granulates in liquids to achieve very high concentrations|
|Industries||drinks industry, foodstuffs industry, luxury foodstuffs industry, confectionery industry|
|Typical applications||dissolving sugar into highly concentrated sugar syrup, manufacturing fudge|
|Construction||reduced space requirements as batch dissolving tanks no longer required; optimised, compact tubular heat exchanger with recirculation and own control loop|
|Operating characteristics||excellent dissolving performance thanks to Coaxial Injector® and Radial Jet Mixer®, very short start-up times|
|Energy requirements||considerably reduced energy consumption thanks to low working temperatures|
|Automation||fully automatic and flexibly controlled PLC-based operation in all operating modes including CIP|
- capacity 3-50 t sugar/h or higher
- maximum achievable concentration of around 84 oBrix
- high accuracy of ± 0.1 °Brix